Southern Basketball Association (SBA) Refund Policy
“The Cage” Training Experience
Our refund and exchange policy complies with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
The SBA is not required to provide a refund if you change your mind.
If there is an issue with our equipment we will offer an alternative training time of your choosing, or a refund, whichever is deemed appropriate.
For more information regarding your consumer rights and guarantees we recommend you visit the ACCC website.
SBA Terms and Conditions:
- We require full payment at time of booking.
- You can modify the number of participants, up to close of business on the day prior to your booking.
- If you cancel your booking more than 24 hours prior to the day of your booking, you will have the choice to re-book for an alternative date (subject to availability) or receive a refund
- If you cancel your booking less than 24 hours prior to the day of your booking, no re-book or refund will be permitted.
- As per the Australian Consumer Law, the SBA will provide a re-book or refund (whichever SBA deems appropriate) to the same value, if the SBA finds it necessary to cancel sessions/participation in “the Cage”. Please note there is no refund or re-book available should a participant feel ill, get injured or change their mind.
- Upon arrival at the stadium, it is the responsibility of the Customer to provide proof of their booking details before proceeding to “The Cage”.