Melbourne United have finalised its extended playing squad for the Hungry Jack’s NBL23 season and the completed squad consists of some very familiar Sabres names!
The group has been completed following the signing of Sabres veteran David Barlow as a fully rostered player alongside Sabres superstars Shea Ili (fully rostered) and David Okwera (fully rostered). Sabres young gun Campbell Blogg has been signed as an extended roster player. Campbell Blogg has completed all his junior basketball as a Sabre and The Southern Basketball Association (SBA) are pleased with his ongoing growth and development and can’t wait for his journey to begin in the NBL.
Breaking down the team, United will carry 11 fully rostered players, four development players, one Next Star, and two extended roster players.
See the full list below:
- Ariel Hukporti (Next Star)
- Brad Newley (Fully rostered)
- Callum Dalton (Development player)
- Chris Goulding (Fully rostered)
- Campbell Blogg (Extended squad)
- David Barlow (Fully rostered)
- David Okwera (Fully rostered)
- Isaac Humphries (Fully rostered)
- Jordan Caroline (Fully rostered)
- Joshua Duach (Development player)
- Lachlan Barker (Extended squad)
- Makuach Maluach (Fully rostered)
- Malith Machar (Development player)
- Mason Peatling (Fully rostered)
- Rayjon Tucker (Fully rostered)
- Shea Ili (Fully rostered)
- Xavier Rathan-Mayes (Fully rostered)
- Zac Triplett (Development player)
With only days remaining until Melbourne United open their season at John Cain Arena,
Melbourne United have provided The Southern Basketball Association with 15% off tickets to all Melbourne United 2022-2023 home games.