January 2021 Practice Match Details:
All teams are asked to leave the venue as soon as their game is complete – post game discussions need to occur outside the Southern Basketball Centre.
Casey (Boys Away / Girls Home):
- $3 Door Entry for all players and spectators over 12
- $60 per team to cover referees at both venues. Please pay your team manager / designated team contact on the night. $60 will be divided by the players playing on the day.
- Under 18.3 Girls – No Game
- Under 18.4 and Under 18.5 Boys playing intra-club at Casey.
Nunawading (Boys Home / Girls Away):
- No Door Entry at either Nunawading or Sandringham.
- $30 per team to cover referees at both venues. Please pay your team manager / designated team contact on the day. $30 will be divided by the players playing on the day. The SBA will invoice each Sabres boys and girls team individually via their respective Team Managers.
- Sabres U12.5 Boys and 12.6 Boys – Sunday Training (No Games)
- Sabres U18.5 Boys and 16.5 Boys – Sunday Training (No Games)
- Under 16.5 Girls – No Game
Spectators Allowed at Southern Basketball Centre:
- Remain distanced – please do not congregate in walkways
- Masks are compulsory for spectators. Coaches, Players and Referees can remove their masks while they are playing. Scorers at the score bench must wear masks;
- Each Game = 4 x 10 min quarters. Clock stops each whistle last 1 minute of Second Qtr and last 2 minutes of Final Qtr;
- Entry to Southern Basketball Centre is via the main entrance with exit via the Emergency Exit doors at the end of Court 4;
All new Sabres players will be receiving a temporary loan singlet and shorts. The loan uniforms need to be returned to the SBA office once the new uniform orders have arrived.